• Keep in touch more: Phone someone you love but haven't seen for a while
• Slow down: Take longer over breakfast and really taste your cornflakes (or whatever else you have!)
• Do something different: Outside of work, have a screen-free day and do something different
• Be aware of others: Make a list of up to five people you have met today, and then pray for them.
• Be more giving: Get a jar and put your small change into it each day. At the end of Lent give it to a charity.
• Say sorry: Think about something you have done wrong and say sorry for it
The inspiration for Love Life Live Lent - Be the Change! comes from the experience of the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics, at which 70,000 volunteers gave of themselves and their time to make the games a success, showing what can be achieved in communities when people work and serve together.
Love Life Live Lent - Be the Change! is available from Church House Publishing here.