|The building used by Freiburg Anglican Church|
The parish needs a good shepherd, an inspiring and accomplished teacher with an open-heart, an open-mind and a bold vision for ministry.
The successful appointee will:
• be a good and enthusiastic communicator who is able to draw together a diverse community
• be a good spiritual and pastoral leader
• encourage, motivate, engage easily with and nurture a multi-cultural community
• foster, nurture and promote the parish vision to become a community of grace
• help the Anglican church in Freiburg flourish and grow in spirit, in numbers and financially.
Housing and part-stipend offered but no pension contributions. The overall package to support the right candidate can be tailored to individual circumstances.
Please note there is some flexibility which can be accommodated in the overall package. If you are at all interested, you are encouraged to apply.
Further details and application form can be obtained from the Diocesan Appointments’ Secretary, Catherine Jackson (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). 4 Tufton Street London SW1P 3QZ.
The parish website is here:
Closing date for applications: 30 October 2014
Short listing date: 31 October 2014
Interview date: 13 November 2014
|A recent parish "Away Day"|