|One of the Churches used by St Vincent's: Nossa Senhora da Luz, Praia da Luz|
Here are the essential qualities being sought in the appointee:
- a priest in the catholic tradition with a heart for evangelical outreach who can work in cooperation with the Senior Chaplain to meet the needs of the English speaking community.
- a priest whose life and teaching are solidly founded in Christ and his Gospel
- a priest skilled in liturgy and leading public worship and who can preach with imagination
- a gifted teacher to give spiritual guidance to both young and old.
- a priest who enjoys pastoral work.
- organisational skills, computer literate.
|A Church used by St Vincent's: Nossa Senhora da Fatima, Pereiras|
- an attractive part stipend (no pension benefits)
- fully furnished accommodation
- provision of a car
- generous expense provision for car and accommodation
Resolutions A and B are passed for ecumenical reasons.
For information please contact: The Senior Chaplain, Fr. Lars Nowen
Phone +351 282 789 660
The parish website is here.
Informal enquiries are welcome!
|St Luke’s Gorjões, a Church in St Vincent's Chaplaincy|