- The theological issues and the proposed legislation relating to women in the episcopate
- The current status of the Diocesan Strategic Review and the future of free-standing Archdeacons
- Reports from General and Diocesan Synod and from the partner diocese of Peru
- The dynamics of conflict and growth, led by the Dean of Liverpool, the Very Revd Justin Welby.
- Equipping our congregations for better communications
- The new Archdeaconry Handbook which gives guidance on a wide range of issues related to congregational life in the Archdeaconry of Gibraltar.
Casual vacancies in the clergy and lay representation to Diocesan Synod were filled by the election of the Revd Haynes Hubbard (St Vincent’s Algarve) and Mrs Joan Berry (Sts Peter and Paul, Torrevieja), respectively. Area Dean Hugh Broad and Archdeacon David Sutch (below) guided the proceedings over the four days.
After the hard work, there was a moment or two of fun!